Canada, Quebec, Egypt, Levant (Syria, Lebanon), Indigenous peoples of North America, Indigenous peoples of the Middle East, Identity, Internet and Social Media, Montreal music scene, Middle Eastern Music, Multiculturalism, Colonialism
Languages: English, French, Arabic (Standard, Lebanese and Egyptian), Coptic, Syriac Aramaic, Spanish
Writing skills: Creative writing, Journalistic Writing, Translation, Proofreading (French and English), Blogging, Writing for the Web, Speeches
Technical skills: Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Quora), SEO, HTML5, CSS, SEM
Other skills: Leadership, Public Speaking, Interviews, Radio Show Hosting
Training and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours degree in Translation, Minor in Arabic language and literature – Concordia University
- Certificate in Digital Marketing – Cegep de Jonquière/Bois-de-Boulogne College
Experience and Accomplishments
- Former President and Vice-President of Public Relations of Toastmasters Expression Ahuntsic (Ahuntsic, Montreal chapter of Toastmasters).
- Je blogue, donc je suis published in the 7th edition of Tic-Art-Toc magazine.
- Blogged for la Société de musique contemporaine du Québec